Re: [DML] New Internet Based Forum

FWIW Bill, I agree with you on this one..  However, I think you made your point so unless you have any new information why continue the conversation here when you were asked not to?

Personally, I ENCOURAGE you to let the community know of any NEW INFORMATION on any of the topics you like to harp on.  We all know, I have been guilty of this too over the years (DMC Trademarks anyone?!)  But I have tried my best to at least let a few months go by before repeating the same information again.

What goes on at DMCTalk has frustrated me too.  I alerted Tamir to my concerns, and as owner of the site-  he is free to address them as he sees fit...  and, I am free to not participate in that forum.  It is a loss for all of us that there is no single free (in the sense of uncensored, and unmolested) forum for owners to communicate.  With that said, you have a knack for pissing people off-  I feel it is your intent, so having the moderators on any forum specifically approve your posts may be a good thing in your case, with maybe an "uncensored area" where you (or anyone) can post whatever you want unmoderated, and people who want the filter don't have to read that.  There is NEVER an excuse for moderators editing posts.

As bad as social media is (FaceBook, Google+), maybe that will work better for your Bill?  Nice thing about those forums is you control everything that follows your name.  Why not try using one of those?  People who are interested in what you have to say can subscribe to your feed, and interact with you on your own page/terms.  If you piss them off, they can stop reading your stuff.  You can also control who can see your posts, it is very flexible.