[DML] Seeling my DMC-12

After several years of working on 05017, I have decided to sell it. I simply am ready for a new project and haven't driven this much in past 4 years. I have done a lot of work on it and am about to list it at a low firm price. Prior to doing so, I wanted to give the DMC community the first opportunity for it. The car is located in the Houston, TX area.

It is a painted one! Painted with '06 Viper metallic blue, gray, automatic.

Here is a list of some of the things I have done over the past:

1981 DeLorean DMC 12

VIN ending in 05017 ~6,000 miles

Automatic, Gray interior.

Much work has been done towards a complete restoration. Too many little things done/added to list. Here are some of the highlights.

?	Fuel system: New from tank to cylinder. New pump, fuel pick up, new fuel lines from pump, new stainless braided fuel lines, rebuilt fuel distributor, rebuilt warm-up regulator, new accumulator, new fuel filter, new fuel injectors.
?	Brakes: new stainless lines, new fluid, new pads, rebuilt and powder coated wheel calipers all around, new master cylinder, rebuilt brake booster.
?	Engine: New spark plugs, points, condenser, cap, rotor and wires. Recent oil and filter change. New belts.
?	Transmission: new fluid, new solenoids, rebuilt shift computer.
?	Cooling system: new hoses, added transmission cooler and fresh antifreeze. Fan control relay upgrade performed (no more burned out relays!)
?	New front and rear shock absorbers
?	New tires
?	New a/c ? heater fan motor
?	New horns
?	New paint
?	New wiper arms, blades, washer pump and squirter.
?	Door lights replaced with LED lights.
?	New Remote keyless entry + alarm.
?	New seat upholstery, headliner, dash, binnacle cover, glove door
?	New Floor mats.
?	New upgrade to Wings door lock actuators and digital control module with built-in diagnostics.
?	New CD/MP3 Digital Stereo, new automatic power antenna and new front/rear speakers.
?	All new door, hood, trunk struts.
?	New power (Upgraded metal aftermarket) window regulators.
?	New power mirror control switch.
?	New steering switch/stalk assembly.

Price: $17,500 firm.

Pictures are available at: www.photobucket.com/BlueDelorean