From: gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx <gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Amtrak Auto Train to DCS 2012
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, January 27, 2012, 4:57 PM

      I have thought of using Amtrak's autotrain to Florida for me, a passenger and a car and found that it was very expensive. You don't even get 1 passenger with the price of the car. Maybe now with the higher cost of gas it might be worth it.

Also, has anyone taken a Delorean on the autotrain? Can the doors be opened enough for the driver to get out and can you drive your own car on to the train car?