He will do everything he can to help you.
If I recall they actually have special rooms for wheechair
Ken

In a message dated 01/16/12 15:32:13 Eastern Standard Time, musclecargarage@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello Ken - Joe Genera from Guilford, CT. (# 1574) I want to attend the
show, and when I saw your note re the hotel - do you know if there are
accessible room available? I'll be coming with my DMC, and my wheelchair -
can't leave home w/out either! Let me know, Thanks! Joe

From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
KKoncelik
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 11:54 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] DCS 2012

Hello all and Happy New Year.
We are now less than 6 months away from DCS 2012 in Orlando.
I am heading down there this Friday to negotiate for more rooms.
They are still honoring the $129 rate if you have the code which is on the
web page
www.deloreancarshow.com
Show is June 14-17

A few suggestions if you want Disney tickets we have in previous e-mails and
it is on the web page a person from Disney that will get you tickets for
less. In the next newsletter I will repost this information.

As a guest of the Hilton you are entitled to the extended hours and the bus
service to and from the parks.
At downtown Disney you can get transportation to the water parks and the
resorts.

I am just firming up the guest list and we will be updating the daily events
on the web page.
I always hear that I never have an itinerary for the show. Well every year
we post it on the web page and its there again so at the show I am sure I
will hear that again but you can look at it anytime you want under daily
events.

We sold out our original block of rooms before Christmas and the additional
9 rooms (27 room nights) as well and are about 18% above that at this point
so we have met our initial goals. I am looking to add 20 more rooms (60 room
nights) this weekend. That would put us at about 200 rooms about the size of
Pigeon Forge show and a bit larger than Lexington at this point.

I am already hearing about where the show in 2014 is. I am amazed at how
many people know where it is before I even have gone out to look at the
places LOL.
The only thing for sure is that the Bricklin people have asked to join us
again and I agreed.
Location is not yet determined. And I would not tell you now anyway that
will be announced at the show.

Raffle car is moving along real well and we are going to work on it some
this Thursday so I hope to have more photos.
The car is real nice so it really does not need much work which is why I
have not posted much.

Event registration is way up over the last show and I thank you since I met
my first financial obligation without using my own money for a change. Your
advance registrations help me in more than one way. Of course financial but
it gives me an idea of trends like days attending, what you want to buy and
gives me a jump on T shirts and Vin Plates so please do register early it
really does help me.

Again thanks I am really pleased at the response to this show and I hope you
all can attend.

Remember its your show
Also remember all the posts after each show of people saying they wish they
had gone.
Don't be one of those.

My shows will be this one and I am sharing the next one then I am done.
Jason will be taking the show in a totally different direction so if you
want to experience one of my shows you have two more chances.

I will start the fun facts next month but California, Ohio and New Jersey
are leading the way.(event registrations)
C'mon Florida where are you !!!!!!

Thanks
Ken

<*> Your email settings: