Re: [DML] Re: Keeping a Sour Exchange Alive

Re: [DML] Re: Keeping a Sour Exchange Alive

I am no longer participating in this discussion, and I will ask AGAIN that the personal attacks against me stop.

If you "don't want to discuss anything", THEN STOP.

--- On Wed, 12/28/11, content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't want to discuss anything.
> This person keeps pestering me that because I posted a video
> that included *3 SECONDS* of a toy DeLorean on a toy tow
> truck, people are going to assume that Marc's car is a POS.
>
> Man up. If you are going to deviate from the stock design,
> you had better be prepared for people to draw all sorts of
> conclusions about your endeavor, negative as well as
> positive. Trust me: people have been giving me shit about my
> car ever since 2004.
>
> Here's a novel idea: if you don't want someone to draw
> attention to your car, then don't start a flame war (which I
> remind yet again did not offend me -- I played along) by
> mentioning his car/endeavors *FIRST*. If you want to remain
> anonymous, keep your mouth shut.
>
> I never thought of Marc as a spineless waif who would
> wither into dust as soon as someone made fun of his car. If
> he is in fact self assured and confident, then this
> controversy was over before it ever started. You could go so
> far as to criticize his car to his face, and he would just
> shrug his shoulders and say "tough -- if you don't like it,
> don't look at it. "
>
> Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional