[DML] Re: 2200 users vs the last few users

[DML] Re: 2200 users vs the last few users

It is posts and threads like the last few that make this forum less and less useful or relevant. It would be helpful if Bill could self-moderate better. In lieu of that, outside moderation becomes necessary for the forum at large. If this stuff keeps on you may "think" you have 2200 members, but few will be active or participate. For those who have been around for a while you may remember Claude Landi and having to moderate the old DML because of him. We may see history repeat.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, KKoncelik <kKoncelik@...> wrote:

> I still use this forum for DCS and other things and from the DML responses I get on the show it appears the following is still strong.
>
> Thanks to all that have responded so far either by direct dml or phone or by your orders.
> I send out at different times and can see responses based on the time I send and both the DML and DMC talk do pretty well.
>
> Now its my turn
> If I get a dunking booth like I did in Chicago for me and Video Bob would you two be willing to sit in it.
> The show could use the cash LOL
>
> (I am serious about the dunking booth we did real well in Chicago) It more than paid for itself.
>

> In a message dated 12/25/11 17:55:45 Eastern Standard Time, brobertson@... writes:
>
> Actually you and I are among the last few users of this venerable forum (2,200 is a tad optimistic).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)