[DML] DCS2012 UPDATE ROOMS< RAFFLE CAR AND EVENT

[DML] DCS2012 UPDATE ROOMS< RAFFLE CAR AND EVENT

Hello
And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

HOTEL ROOM

Its been a while since an update and all the news is good.  It appears that more of you plan to attend Flordia DCS than we origonally thought.
The rooms are now booked at 106% including the extra 27 rooms we already received. (the block sold out)

The current rate is $129 but that is about to change.
I am working on a new contract now with the Hilton for 40 more room nights for three days so that is 120 rooms.  At this point it is anticipated the new room rate will be $149.00
The good news is that until we sign that contract the hotel will honor the $129 rate.  We are about 3 weeks off I feel from signing since the resort has higher priorities at this time of year.
We are going to be there the 20th of January and I anticipate that is when the new contract will go into effect.

If you have not booked now at the $129 rate time is definately running out. The hotel at this point has the right to change the rate or honor the existing one.

Again thank you for room registering early.  I now know what I need to do for the show and have a better idea of the size of the show.

For all of you that have attended shows you know its much easier on you if you stay at the designated hotel.  Again I warn of the traffic since this is at the East Maingate of Disney.
It is right across from downtown Disney and I can assure you traffic especially on Friday and Saturday nights. Staying at the hotel eliminates the traffic issues and you just walk across the street and you are at Downtown Disney.

Busses are available from the hotel to the parks and last I checked it was every half hour.

We also have a group discount on disney tickets and that is on the web page
www.deloreancarshow.com
http://www.deloreancarshow.com/lodging.php

RAFFLE CAR

We are selling tickets at a faster rate that we ever have but of course this early on there are still a lot of tickets left.
We are getting close to the first 100.  right now we are near 70 so we are over 10% sold.
Last year we sold out in May and this year I am anticipating selling out in April.
Usually once we get to the final 200 they go in a day or two.
The car is still in my garage and I am going to start working on it in January.
There is not much that is needed other than some cosmetic work and tuning up.
This is as you can see a low mileage (5069 miles as of today)
I have a few photos up and as you can see this is a clean car.
It will undergo the normal restoration I do on all the cars I have given away or sold over the years.  This car however will be the most original car we have offered so far.

http://www.robomerchant.net/deloreancarshow/cart.php?target=category&category_id=63

EVENT REGISTRATION

We are starting to see event registrations as well.  This helps the show to pay some of the up front costs of doing the show in addition to letting us know who is coming.
Again this helps us prepare for the show and Early show registrations are definately appreciated.
Besides that, you have the cost out of the way and have plenty of time to save up for Disney.

http://www.robomerchant.net/deloreancarshow/cart.php?target=category&category_id=61

Again thank you all for your support

This is your show and its your support that makes it happen

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: