Re: [DML] Re: Delorean Head lights

That is freakin' awesome!  I'm a stock guy through and through..but that is gorgeous!

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:35:17
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Delorean Head lights

Hey Tyler.  The headlights I used are from a 1996 Mercury Grand Marquis.  There's no chance of fitting these into a stock fascia though.  To make it work and retain the spirit of the original front-end (just modernized), I fabricated a custom fascia from fiberglass.

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/4794/849/24482924003_large.jpg

PS.  You got the spelling of my last name perfect.

Steve

VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
www.projectdelorean.com