Re: [DML] room reservations DCS 2012

There is a glitch we are correcting now.

Jack, Tom and Bob you were told they were sold out even with the code

That desk person is being corrected now and this should be fixed in 5 minutes.
Sorry for the inconvenience

By the way we now have FREE TRAILER PARKING

So if you bring a trailer or drive in with a DeLorean its free parking

IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM BOOKING ASK FOR HASSANE.

His informationis below  E-mail is preferred he is quick to respond if he is at his desk which he usually is.

Until I tell you different the rooms will be what is posted. I promise.

KEN

Hassane Boulhane
Sr. Events Manager

Hilton   in the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 | USA
T:  407.827.3857 | F:  407.560.2108| E: hassane.boulhane@xxxxxxxxxx
hiltonorlandoresort.com | facebook.com/hiltondisney | twitter.com/hiltondisney