[DML] Haddad Speech.

I don't think anyone was saying JZD was "innocent" or a "saint", but Haddad not only called the man a racist (with nothing to back it up), he also said (not implied) that the whole thing was a scam from the beginning.

Considering your (Matt) exposure to the people, and the amazing collection of document you have, do you think JZD's intent was to steal this money for himself?  You said his goal was to make his shares worth millions while making the others worthless.  Not exactly a noble thing to do, but it implies that he did intend to make a successful car company..  An statement that is in contrast to what Haddad spoke about.

--- On Thu, 10/20/11, Matt Sommer <msommer100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am personal friends with most of DMC's former executives
> and have done my own research over the past 23 years and
> JZD's ultimate goal was to take DMC public making his shares
> worth hundreds of millions while all other shares would
> become worthless.  He was not a 'nice guy' and destroyed
> many careers & lives along the way.  I don't know why
> this is so difficult for people to accept.  DMC would have
> survived had he not destroyed it.  There was far more to it
> than the missing $18 million.
>
> Matt

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional