Re: [DML] DCS 2012.. BOOK YOUR ROOMS NOW!

Re: [DML] DCS 2012.. BOOK YOUR ROOMS NOW!

Sorry I am a bit late but Marc tested out the system and got his room.
Yes rooms are available for 2012 and because of the economy I have 150 rooms this is about half what we had for Lerxington but we also will not be doing the show with the Bricklins.  I believe we used around 256 rooms last year just for DeLorean.
If rooms sell out early I can get more but the price may change.

Just a reminder that this is on Disney property directly across the street from Downtown Disney.
There is a free bus to the parks that leaves on the half hour.  You can also catch the Disney busses at Downtown Disney as well.

My son lives in Orlando so I spend a lot of time there and if you end up someplace else I want to warn you that traffic especially on Friday at RT 4 and 535 where you need to get off will be bad.  It can some times take a half hour to go two or three miles so again I encourage you to please book at the Hilton.

Also just a reminder this is a high traffic tourist area so the hotels do require one night paid up front.
There is Valet parking only at $10 a night but we have arranged special parking if you drive your DeLorean and we are working on trying to eliminate the fee for you and again this depends on how many rooms we sell.

Also if for some reason room rates decrease as they did in Vegas we would automatically pass that on to you.
This is probably not likely at this hotel sells out almost every day of the year.

The hotel is a resort similar to Lexington and the price is the same as we had in Pigeon Forge Smokey Shadows some years back so I think we did real well on this.

You will really enjoy what this resort hotel has to offer.
PLEASE BOOK IMMEDIATELY
Rooms at this hotel book out usually 8 to 10 months in advance.  We do have a block but if we do not sell out quickly I will not have a chance to pick up more rooms.

As usual you can cancel I believe up to the day before without penalty please check the hotel when booking.

Again thank you for your support.  This is your show and without you there would be no show.

I have tried to get a show in Florida for 10 years now and this is the last of my goals to reach for the car show.
So thank you all that have attended for making this possible.

See you in Orlando

Ken