Re: [DML] DMCTalk.org is now live - Full Statement Below

I have tried to log on but an not able to.  Any help would be appreciated.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tamir Ardon <tamir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, May 26, 2011 10:05 pm
Subject: [DML] DMCTalk.org is now live - Full Statement Below

To the DeLorean community,

We are happy to announce that www.DMCTalk.org <http://www.dmctalk.org/> is
now back on-line.

Let me first start by apologizing for the forum's disruption, which has been
off-line since April 29th. The forum suffered an interruption due to
various reasons, which has necessitated DMCTalk being moved from .com to
.org. This move should be considered permanent, unless otherwise redirected
in the future.

Regarding the old forum's archive, the data is safe and secure, but with
over seven years worth of material, the rebuild and reintegration of this
data will take some time. But please rest assured, the full archive will be
back and available in the near future.

To help achieve harmony when the archive is transitioned into the new forum,
please register using the same user-name that you originally had on
DMCTalk.com.

The moderators will continue to be Mike, Sean, and myself. My brother has
chosen not to be part of the rebuild process.

We look forward to rebuilding the greatest DeLorean community on the Net and
we thank you for your patience and continued support.

- Tamir and the DMCTalk Moderating team

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: