Re: [DML] Digital Control Pressure Regulator

Re: [DML] Digital Control Pressure Regulator

Sometimes it can be tough to "tune" a K-Jet engine with modified cams.
K-Jet is basically linear, tuned by the shape of its intake. Change the
cams and it can be a real headache to fuel correctly. This device seems
like the ideal solution, and very cool for turbo guys.

Martin

On 12/05/2011 20:25, jtrealtywebspannet wrote:
> I didn't say it is a viable alternative or even cost effective, only another option. Obviously a good, working OEM style can be made to work and be reliable for a long time. I just find it interesting that there is such a thing. And I though others would be interested. On that forum some suggested instead of "kluging" the old K-Jet it should just be removed and replaced with a modern EMM fuel injection set-up. I prefer to retain as much originality as possible yet keeping the car safe and reliable.
> David Teitelbaum

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: