From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
dmc5903
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 11:57 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Starting Issue

Hello all, been a while since I've been on here but I am in need of a little
assistance. My car has been in storage for winter so it has now gotten nice
out and I decided to fire it up. It cranked and cranked, tried to fire but
wouldn't start. I then pushed down on the air meter a little bit and tried
it again and it fired up, albeit a little rough until it warmed up. Any
ideas on where to start? Any input would be appreciated. Ifyou need any more
info please let me know.

Also, what's the latest on angle drives? Anyone come up with a bulletproof
one yet? I don't want to drive it without a new angle drive. Mine broke last
year.

Thanks again for the help.............Jason 05903
                                            '96 Aprilia RS250
                                            '85 Yamaha RZ350

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional