From: Lee <edmonson60@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Re-wire of fan relay for A/C "ON" condition
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2011, 1:12 PM

So, first of all I am slightly color bind to shades of red and green.
Second, the PO of my car rewired the fans to run 100% of the time, which
has been partially corrected by the installation of a Joe Cool kit by a
non-color blind friend. There were some wires "left over" both
before and after the Joe Cool fix and I would like to find the one that
turns the fans on when the A/C compressor is engaged and get it plugged
into the correct relay slot. Right now I am about 600 miles away from my
car, but have time to ask the question on the forum, and I have a couple
of pictures I have taken, which I will attach if I can figure out how to
do that...

Ok, I did not figure out how to attach photo files here, so I created a
photo album called " VIN 02566".

Any suggestions about how to go about this without another set of eyes
would be appreciated.

Lee Edmonson

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional