[DML] Re: Door Lock Module

There are modifications you can do to your original module to reduce the drain and improve the reliability. As for draining your battery "over the winter", in that case the battery should be disconnected and removed from the car even if you have a Lockzilla!
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ronklimes" <ronklimes@...> wrote:

> My original door lock module was running my battery down last year, so I disconnected it for the winter. At that time I was told that new Lockzillas were not available. Now, I would like to be able to lock both doors from the drivers side. The DMC website advertises a new digital replacement module for #199.95. The P.J. Grady website has a listing for a Lockzilla at $219.95 (but I don't know if they have one available). Comments please???
> RON

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: