Re: [DML] A/C suddenly stopped working (seems resolved)

Re: [DML] A/C suddenly stopped working (seems resolved)

On speed s3 and 4 the fan current is supplied by the circuit breaker via the relays, so that particular fuse is only supplying enough current for the relay. Not realy a problem, although you should be sure you have the correct breaker installed (25A)

Dave S

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, C Pear <cpear760@...> wrote:

> I messed with it more today. Turns out it was #10. And #11 tested good. If I
> remove the 20A fuse completely, it re-created the problem. I guess that fuse was
> dying because it was actually slightly bent when I pulled it, but shows
> continuity when tested. I put in a new one and it seems good as new. So if my
> "lock doors" light goes out with the fan, I'll know for future reference.
>
> BTW, is there any recommendation for using a 25A fuse for #10? I came across a
> comment on DMCTalk that the fan at the number four selection might actually draw
> 23A.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: