From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] DOA poll launched on DMCTalk...
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, February 18, 2011, 8:14 AM

Hey Gang,

Not to stir the pot again with another DOA topic, but I've been having some
informal discussions with Kevin Abato and Shannon Yocom about the
possibility of offering DeLorean World in an electronic format. I asked
them to put together a proposal for the Board to review, and as a part of
that, they are looking to collect some data that shows there would be
community support for such an endeavor.

If you have an opinion one way or another about how you'd prefer to get the
magazine, and would like your voice to be heard, go here and vote:

http://www.dmctalk.com/showthread.php?t=20365

Thanks for your support!

-Josh

Josh Haldeman - Vice-President