Re: [DML] Transmission Governor - Tampa Bay Area FL

Re: [DML] Transmission Governor - Tampa Bay Area FL

I actually bought one of the plug n play A/T governors last year and it has worked great. I will agree with Jeff, you definitely want atleast 2 people to install it, I installed mine by myself and it took about 2 hours. Oh and do yourself a huge favor and invest in some good crimpers, they make life so much easier.

On Sun Feb 6th, 2011 12:49 PM CST Jeff Angwin wrote:

>Hi Demetri:
>
>I have designed and sell a "plug and play" AT controller which is much
>easier to replace than the stock governor. It is all done from within the
>engine compartment, so you *do not* have to get under the car to the
>transmission to remove the stock controller assembly. No core is required to
>return either. It takes about an hour to do the job. One person can do it
>but I would recommend two. (and I am available to assist on the phone along
>the way if need be)
>
>I have sold quite a few of them over the past two years, and every customer
>that I know of has been very happy with the results. I am reluctant to list
>current users of my governor in this public forum, but if any of you would
>like to add your experiences with it here, please do!
>
>You may contact me privately for more info, or just ask here on the DML
>
>Jeff Angwin
>VIN 3034
>jangwin(at)gmail.com
>

>On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Demetrios <theislandersband@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>

>> I am in need of assistance changing an AT Governor from someone who has
>> done this before. I am located in Clearwater and have considered DMC FL but
>> I'm not comfortable with the 3hr drive with a faulty gov. Please let me know
>> if you can assist. Of course I will provide compensation for your efforts.
>> Please email me @ theislandersband@xxxxxxxxx Thanks! Demetri

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: