[DML] Flux Door Progress Update

To All:

The ordering process was closed on January 6th. As indicated in the post, it would take about six weeks to complete the order and I am doing my very best to keep the schedule. The response was greater than expected as a few of the orders were multiples greater than five. Needless to say, I have about four times what I expected but so far so good. Anyway, Here's where we are: The circuit boards are populated and finished. The front panels and gaskets are finished. The base stock for the circuit enclosure and rear panels has been cut to size but not detailed. The new improved lock housing has been designed and the templates have been made but have not yet been cut. All of the materials with the exception of the front panel fabric has arrived. (This fabric will more closely match the look of the movie prop and compliment ALL vehicle interiors, both the light and dark gray in response to more than a few requests) Actually, I have made several improvements over the early design in both form and function, mostly in response to your feedback. That's all for now. I try to keep everyone updated. Stay tuned...

Steelwings

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: