[DML] Re: manual rewrite

Marc, I'll be happy to see anyone contribute anything useful to this
project. Whoever they may be, so long as it's useful and accurate. (And is for
free distribution.) Josh said that he'd like to see all the clubs get
involved  and I believe him. All would include anyone who is a DOA member.  (I'm
not a DOA member anymore, btw. I was when I liked the magazine.) Naturally,
we'd  like to get the clubs involved- they're the most active and
knowledgeable  owners. I don't think the DOA should be excluded, regardless of their
past  history or any unresolved issues. If you want to take a wait and see
position,  that's understandable. Hopefully we can gather a sufficient critical
mass of  support to do this.

-Wayne

In a message dated 2/2/2011 2:45:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,