Re: [DML] DOA looking for volunteers? for manual rewrite

Re: [DML] DOA looking for volunteers? for manual rewrite

I notice lots of writers only referring to the past.
How about "go forward, don't look back at the past to criticize but to avoid the mishaps and other errors".

A couple of days ago I have mailed Josh and said I am willing to get aboard. Provided him with some thoughts to chew on.

We should all move away from suspicion, double agenda's, grudges and try to wor DOA around into a modern assemblee for all D owners the world all over. Perhaps something like the UN?

How about that?

Welmoed.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx