Re: [DML] Get rid of the wings

Agreed
On Feb 1, 2011 9:24 AM, "boB" <Delorean3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> While we are at it let's get rid of the stainless steel as well.
>
> The main attraction of the Delorean is the gull wing doors.
>
> I believe the Delorean i s a gorgeous car with doors opened or closed. But
the signature look for the Delorean is the Gullwing doors.

> That is my opinion.
>
> boB
>
> www.bobcutrupi.com
>

> On Jan 31, 2011, at 3:26 PM, Thomas Moon <thomas.moon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> Just a thought... And people reaction much appreciated. Get rid of the
gull wing doors on all front line promotional work for Deloreans? It is soo
obvious. Without the doors popped open, the Delorean is a stunning car. With
one open, it's quirky. With two open it's an over weight dragonfly. Should
be beautiful, fast and sleek, but for some reason this one's
metamorphosisied Into a flying slug. The Delorean has more to offer than
it's doors!!.

>> I'm writing partly after reading all the DOA posts, then checking out
their website... Awful to the extreme. I'm pretty sure all the original
designers will be turning in their graves to see so many pictures of the car
they put so many man ours into ruined by pictures like this.

>> ******
>> Sent from my Blackberry

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional