RE: [DML] DeLorean Owners Association??

A suggestion, share some of this information with the entire community, not just DOA members.  Over the years I have gotten tired of being told information would not be shared, unless I became a member.  That is like having a car company not tell me the features of their product until I purchase it.

If you are making accomplishments on reviving the DOA, make sure we all know about it.  :)