[DML] Re: Warren from DMC (Texas) is retiring!

[DML] Re: Warren from DMC (Texas) is retiring!

Do you know what this means?

This means Warren can attend the DMCH Open House this Fall,
or any other DeLorean event, and not have to WORK during it
for the first time in over 20 years.  Has it been that long?
I am sure you still see part numbers in your sleep (lol).

As Jake mentioned, a lot of us in the Midwest have not called
as much since Dave and Julee have opened up shop, but you are
certainly going to be missed, by both the owners and by the
satellite locations, when placing parts orders.

Warren, if you do attend the DMCH Open House this Fall and I
make it down there as well (close to Fiscal Year end for me)
it would be great to get a chance to talk again in person,
but on "the same side of the desk" now (so to speak).

Enjoy your retirement...you earned some quality time off.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp@...> wrote:

> I haven't had the same relationship with Warren since the satellite DMC
> locations opened up, but I will miss his voice saying "What did you break this
> time, Jake?" when I call :-)
>
> That's a lot of DeLorean knowledge we are losing there.  Warren, I hope you have
> a happy retirement!
>
> Jake Kamphoefner
> 1063

<*> Your email settings: