From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
adriandunker
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 1:45 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] electrical short

Hello group,
I'm having trouble with my courtesy light circuit. The #12 fuse keeps
blowing as soon as I put one in. I have taken out all of the lights on the
circuit with no change. I haven't been able to find any faulty wiring yet
either. I saw that this fuse also handles the diagnostic plug, but I don't
know anything about that. Any help getting my interior and marker lights
back up would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Adrian Dunker
10674

P.S. I found the new Grady website fascinating and well done.

  _____

No virus found in this message.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional