[DML] Re: PJ Grady UK website is back up and running

[DML] Re: PJ Grady UK website is back up and running

Farrar,

It might be a glitch (or page re-fresh) issue on your end.

I have been checking it several times a day since the weekend
(for Chris N.) and I have not seen any non-service issues.

I specifically waited until Tuesday, just to make sure the
site was in fact "stable" prior to posting the current status.

I navigated much of the site this afternoon without any issues
and I checked again, after seeing your post and before my reply.

If it does not appear to be a glitch at your end, all I can
recommend it try it again.  Site has been up since the weekend.

Later,
Rich W.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx