[DML] Re: PJ Grady UK website back up and running

[DML] Re: PJ Grady UK website back up and running

FYI - as of this past weekend, the PJ Grady UK website is up
and running again (even with Chris N. being here in the U.S.)

Website Link, for reference:  http://www.pjgrady.co.uk/

Of course, with stops at DMC Midwest, my D Projects workshop
and current stop at Rob Gradys shop in NY until this Saturday,
the many new updates may not make it onto the website until
after the Christmas Holidays, but the site is up and running.

If you have not visted the PJ Grady UK website, nake sure to
take a look.  Much of the highlighted history of the original
DeLorean Motor Company that took place in 1980 (30 years ago)
is photo documented, included Pilot Cars and early development.

The other aspect of the website photo documents the SS repair,
SS fabrication and SS re-finishing done by Chris Nicholson.

Chris promises some of the updates will include the progress
of fabrication, repairs and re-finishing work on the D Limo,
as well as some of the recent work done on the D Convertible.
(some work includes removal of stainless steel corrosion)

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "d_rex_2002" <rich@...> wrote:

> List,
>
> Yes, Chris Nicholson is "still around" and in fact, he will be
> making another visit to this side of the pond later this month.
>
> There has been some glitches with the PJ Grady UK website over
> the past few weeks, but that is one of many items Chris hopes
> to get resolved shortly...don't worry, it's on the to do list.
> It can be hard to keep all things going with a "two man" shop.
>
> So the PJ Grady UK website will be back up and running soon,
> with new updates added to this one-of-a-kind DeLorean resource.
>
> Yes is also the answer to the door re-skinning process and also
> Yes to the question about re-skinning "half" of a DeLorean door.
> Chris N. has done both of these types of repairs, as well as
> replacing "torn" portions of fenders and rear quarters too.
>
> Depending upon the type of high frequency TIG welder used,
> I have seen some of Chris Nicholson's repair work, fabrication
> work and RF fender antenna hole fill work that is undetectable
> where any seam, tear or hole was prior to the work done.
>
> So Yes, it is possible to get a stainless steel repair to look
> nearly flawless, but it just may take a little more time and a
> master fabricator who does this type of work all the time.
> That person is Chris Nicholson.
>
> Later,
> Rich W.
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@> wrote:
> >
> > I saw a door at PJ Grady that this was done to, I think Chris Nicholson did the work.  Very impressive.
> >
> > Is Chris still around?  It looks like his web site is down.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)