From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 28, 2010 8:58 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Displaying Our Cars

I got tired of the questions about "Did I find any coke in the car?" or
"Where is the coke?" I came up with an answer that usually shuts them up, "
I didn't get the snow tire option!"

My friend, who is a cop is tired of "What happens if you go 88 mph?" He
responds, "You get a ticket!"

Feel free to use them if you like.

Gary Masie

[moderator snip]