Re: [DML] Just got great CHEAP insurance

Re: [DML] Just got great CHEAP insurance

In a message dated 11/11/2010 12:46:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Now, all the responses will come with people saying "I drive my  DeLorean
to work/school all the time, and never had a problem"..  OK, but  have you
made a CLAIM when the car was damaged at work? or the mall?  or  any other
place other than to/from a "permitted  use"?>>

I know it may seem unlikely you'd have major damage in a parking lot at
work, especially if you choose your spot carefully. However... I was parked in
 a relatively sheltered location and an 18 wheeler decided to make a three
point turn in my lot. Backed squarely into my D. First it crunched in the
rear  fascia and left quarter panel, then it pulled forward, nearly ripping
the rear  fascia off. Not something I'd want to pay out of pocket. $$$ State
Farm  covered it. I have slightly different  coverage (stated value,
"collector  car") than for my other cars, but not a cheap, limited usage policy.

Wayne A.  Ernst

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: