Re: [DML] Inspections.

Hi Marc:

Luv to.... But, I am scheduled for my "activities" which I must
attend to.

Even at this time I don't have the time to scheduled an appointment
to see Rob which is long over due..... These activities are also part
of my work load and it has become very demanding because of the NYC
and NYS's budget cuts.... Part of my work load is with the New York
City's After School Program.  Last semester, one branch site
terminated my services and another site hires me this Fall semester
without an interview....  One Internet magazine did a write up about
my NYC programs and activities in the NYC school system and this
write up has provided the grounds for other programs to be
established in several cities in the USA.  So my name is always out
there... Too bad my pay is not.... Hey, anyone in the Mayor Bloomberg
or Governor Paterson's administration reading this e-mail???!!!

Lastly, there is ANOTHER reason as my void to the DMA events and you
know the reason.....

Kayo

On Oct 28, 2010, at 3:52 PM, Marc Levy wrote:

> You could just come to the DeLorean Mid-Atlantic Spring social
> every year for your FREE inspection.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: