Re: [DML] Re: Oil Changes

I think the easiest thing would be a full-body hover board.

________________________________
From: K.L. (KAYO) Ong <klo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, October 24, 2010 2:01:37 AM
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Oil Changes

Hi Gary:

Anything to make life easier would be greater.  Basically, my current
method to avoid the oil onto the chassis.... I just hang a small
plastic bag on the valve's opening, which will deflect the oil.  Then
the bag can also be disposed along with the oil.  Not completely of
an "wipe free" operation, but it does minimize the mess....

On another matter, I am still in the search of an easier and faster
solution or method for replacing the distributor's cap, rotor and
wires?  That would really be helpful  :-)

Kayo Ong
Lic.  9D NY

On Oct 23, 2010, at 9:04 AM, gmfm1@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Kayo,
>
> I can help you with the oil going all over the frame when you drain
> it. I have taken care of this when I drain the oil and even the
> filter. I no longer have to wipe extranious oil off of the engine
> and frame.
>
> If you are interested, contact me.
>
> Thanks.
> Gary Masir in Clifton,NJ