Re: [DML] Corrected Post -- DeLoreans for AMC Theater "Back to the Futur

Re: [DML] Corrected Post -- DeLoreans for AMC Theater "Back to the Future" Screenings

So, you are essentially assuming the risk of having your DeLorean parked at an AMC theater in exchange for 16 movie passes..

I already bought my ticket, so even if I thought this was a good deal it is too late for me.

FWIW, I also called Gene and he never returned my call.  I instead made arrangements with the manager of the AMC 24 in Hamilton NJ.  We are paying for our tickets, but he will have reserved parking for us.