[DML] Re: Insurance rider for public display

[DML] Re: Insurance rider for public display

Having the manager sign a piece of paper, no matter what it says, will not insure your car unless he personally guarantees it. If you want real insurance you must contact your insurance company and purchase it separately. For a static display for one day expect to pay around $100.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Hank <heskin@...> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
>  I've been asked by a local Best Buy to bring my car to show during
> the BTTF Blu-Ray Release on Oct 26th. My car will be a static display
> with ropes and stanchions around the car, parked in front of their
> store.  The general manager has no problem singing a document that
> provides liability in case something goes wrong.. does anyone have
> such a boilierplate document I can send them ahead of time?
>
> Yes, I know my personal insurance will not cover any accidents, etc,
> so please, I don't need any insurance lectures.  I'm just asking if
> anyone has any kind of similar document(s) I can provide to them, as
> opposed to going through Best Buy corporate legal, which will clearly
> take months.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Hank

<*> Your email settings: