Re: [DML] Gold Delorean

I was basing it on about/around the figure the guy with the last Vin/Gold plated Delorean was asking for his...since his was(still is??)on the market...whether he gets more or way less....the market has to show that...but the asking price was in that general area.

Claude
1024
Bric

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "christopherhawes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <christopherhawes@...> wrote:

> Claude, how have you reached an approximate figure of 250k?
>
> Chris Hawes
> Sent from my HTC

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional