[DML] Re: Insurange to cover total car cost?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] Re: Insurange to cover total car cost?

You need to obtain "Classic Car" insurance. Among the people that provide it are Haggerty, and JC Taylor. There will be some restrictions like driver's age and mileage. On the other hand it is a LOT less expensive than regular insurance.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "daviddelorean" <daviddelorean@...> wrote:
> I currently have my DMC on my regular insurance policy with my other daily drive car. Does any type of insurance exists whereas I can insure the car for it's current appraised value in case the car is a total loss? For example I tell the insr co that it's worth $30,000 and if it gets stolen I get $30,000 not the $500 Nationwide will give me.


To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnewsYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive