Re: [DML] Insurange to cover total car cost?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [DML] Insurange to cover total car cost?

You need what is known as an Agreed Value policy.  Most commercial insurance 
companies will not write agreed value policies.  For that you need to contact 
Haggerty or Grundy or one of the other specialist auto insurance companies.  Be 
aware that they will often have restrictions on the use of your car - mileage 
limits, usage limits, storage requirements, etc.


From: daviddelorean <daviddelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, August 8, 2010 12:45:29 PM
Subject: [DML] Insurange to cover total car cost?

I currently have my DMC on my regular insurance policy with my other daily drive 
car. Does any type of insurance exists whereas I can insure the car for it's 
current appraised value in case the car is a total loss? For example I tell the 
insr co that it's worth $30,000 and if it gets stolen I get $30,000 not the $500 
Nationwide will give me.


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see

To search the archives or view files, log in at! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN

Copyright 2006  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive