[DML] Fuel distributer o-ring

I was also plagued by the broken o-ring in the fuel distributer. After close examination of the ports in the distributer where the o-ring sits I found the bolt for the frequency valve line. I removed the bolt and added two copper washers to the bolt so that it would not penetrate as deeply into the distributer. I have been running now for three weeks without any hot start problems. My theory is that the bolt may have been the culprit for damaging the o-ring because the copper washers may have been flattened over time and repeated use and allowed the bolt to enter into the path of the piston and o-ring. Give it a try.

Dave Sontos

Sent from my iPad

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional