Re: [DML] idea to promote our DeLoreans (Long Island, NYC, and surroundi

Re: [DML] idea to promote our DeLoreans (Long Island, NYC, and surrounding ar...

Luckily for us, RUSH attracts a relatively educated crowd.  Their main demographic has been described as "30's or older, mostly male, well-educated, and a bit out of shape".  :)

So far, it looks like we have three gents from the LINYDMC (www.linydmc.com) to park our cars next to each other and answer questions.  I'm providing the food and beverages.

Much like the Massapequa car show, we'll always have at least one owner on hand to make sure things don't get out of hand.

We'll be there from 4:30pm to 7:30pm.  So, if anyone else would like to join us, pls let us know.

As for when the show starts, my car will be the only one left in the parking lot.  I don't expect any issues (again, I have faith in RUSH fans) - but if any issues do indeed arise, then I'm the only one at risk.

I'm hoping this will be an opportunity to reach a demographic who has a particular affinity to 1981 and who has the disposable income to purchase a DeLorean of their own for restoration.  If nothing else, at least we'll "represent".  Should be fun!

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rod Dillman <rhdillman@...> wrote:

> I think it is Ron White that says that you can't fix stupid. Drunk and stupid is worse. Rod 10921

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: