Re: [DML] Delorean found in the woods?

Not quite so fast on that..."no
 other car could withstand that and be as early restored" Thing...

Had That car been in well...my parts of the woods here in Connecticut...Nothing and I mean Nothing Metal under that car would be any good...(long rusted and shot)and as for the SS a Major Limb or Limbs falling from trees would have Destroyed the SS and Fiberglass...and Bugs and wildlife would have infested the interior.(after the limbs crunched it)

It just depends on what part of the Nation it is abandoned as in this case Luck is on the side of this Delorean being abandoned in a area of low ground moisture...and no Trees with major limbs dropping...or forest fires...or even Bug/wildlife infestation

Just my point of view...

Claude
vin 1024
Bric

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@...> wrote:

> Wow!   That is crazy!
> It's a shame that the person who found it can not get in contact with the
> owners to buy it and salvage it.   One post on the forum was true that no
> other car could withstand that and be as early restored!!!!
>
> Kevin Abato
> Vin #16680
> Www.grenexmedia.com
>

> On Jul 3, 2010 12:24 AM, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@...> wrote:
>  This post has been floating around but I don't know if it ever made it here
>
> I found it when someone else posted it on another forum I am on,
>
> it's the story of a DeLorean found deep in the woods of California, on
> private property

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: