[DML] DCS 2010 Lexington Cruise-In at Hooters Thursday Night

[DML] DCS 2010 Lexington Cruise-In at Hooters Thursday Night

The Lexington KY Hooters is hosting a Cruise-In for Everyone attending
DCS 2010.

Everyone is welcome and there is no cost or registration required.  You
may begin showing up
at 7:30 on Thursday the 17th after Dinner at the Marriott.   I would
like to see a large turnout
since they are doing this.  They will have a Radio station there doing a
live feed so there will be
locals coming to see the cars.  I will have directions available at the
Thursday night registration but
here are the directions in advance.

Leave Marriott and turn RIGHT onto Newtown Pike ( Hwy 922 North).
Take on-ramp to I-75 SOUTH
Take exite 108 ( Man-O-War Blvd )  Yes,  everything here is about horses
!
Turn Right at the end of the ramp onto Man-O-War Blvd WEST
Get into Center Lane, the one your in will end.
Travel approx 2.3 Miles And turn Right on Richmond Road ( 8th Traffic
light )
After Turning right onto Richmond Road,  STAY IN RIGHT LANE and
immediately turn
right just past the retaining wall between the TEXAS ROADHOUSE and Gas
Station.
Your there !!!!

The address for you GPS people....

HOOTERS
3101 Richmond Rd
Lexington,            KY            40509

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)