From: Greg Linstad <glinstad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jun 11, 2010 11:46 am
Subject: [DML] Lexington Concours Judging

The Judging lineup for the Concours competition is finalized.

All judging will be held on Friday starting at 10:00 AM.

Listed are the Judges and Assistants for each category.

Dennis Schlieckau Interior

Jeff Linstad Assistant

Dan Wilson Exterior

Sean Mullins Engine Compartment

Eric Pool Luggage Compartment

Bryan Pierce Undercarriage

Gary Gore Operating Controls

Jon Camacho Assistant

The Concours competition is open for all to watch and see how the Judges
rate each if the categories against established standards.

See everyone there!

Greg Linstad

Millennium Concours Committee

<*> Your email settings: