[DML] UPDATE DCS AND RAFFLE TICKETS PLEASE READ Especially if you are go

[DML] UPDATE DCS AND RAFFLE TICKETS PLEASE READ Especially if you are going. or have a raffle ticket

Its less than a week to showtime and this show has been a real roller coaster for me.

REMEMBER THURSDAY NIGHT
Dress Jimmy Buffet style or Hawaiian for the pig roast.
Lets see some colors in those shirts.
The crazier the better.
We will see the DCS shirt all weekend so take a break and dress colorfully in a wild outfit.

www.deloreancarshow.com

But the final week has been been downhill all the way and that is a well needed.

The good news
Raffle tickets sold out over that four day period.  Thank you.
It will be a great tribute to Bernie to know his car was the first car to sell all raffle tickets before the show.

Hotel registrations.  We met the block minimum in both food and rooms so that burdon is off the show.

You last minute procrastinators have made this an interesting show for me
We went from about 140 people to over 300 people in days and that made it difficult for me to predict rooms.

Speaking of rooms we did give some back as we said before so I am predicting by the end of the weekend the hotel will be sold out so please if you want a room get it now.

The show schedule is going to be posted online.
This is my best guess as of now but usually it does not change much and it is pretty much what we have been advertising all along on the web pages but its condensed.
Please print a copy so you have it.
Copies will be at the show but in the past people have had them in their registration packets and forgot they were there.

We are just wrapping up registrations so if you do not Register for the show by Sunday we will still take your reservation but your name tag will be hand written.
We are trying to do as we did in Pigeon Forge and keep lines to a minimum.  Gettysburg lines were not acceptable and we will do our best to eliminate that.
Day of and changes caused us the delay so handwritten will eliminate the delay.

So come and have fun.

Bring your swim suits and remember they have a great Spa there.
Reserve your time when  you get there

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional