[DML] Raffle car pics these are cool plus DCS additions for show.

[DML] Raffle car pics these are cool plus DCS additions for show.

Thought I would pass this along on the raffle car.  Larry took the car down to Lexington for me the other day and he wrote this note to Cliff.  Thought I would pass it along.
Only 36 tickets left at the time this was written so there are probably less left now.
I expect all the tickets to be sold out by either today or tomorrow at the latest.
Thank you for your participation and a successful Lexington.

Here is the link of pictures Brandon took of the car yesterday in Lexington KY.

Also we have added a movie twist to the show this year.
We are going to have 6 different movie cars including of course the BTTF car replicas.
One of the cars is the Batmobile from the 1966 series so check it out on the web page.

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/22046171

www.deloreancarshow.com.  Don't miss Lexington its not too late. 18 rooms left as of 6/7 AM.

Registration still open.

 From Larry to Cliff

Cliff, I brought the raffle car home Thursday night on the trailer in-order to transport it down to Lexington Ky on Sat.  I could not believe how clean and nice the car was. My wife saw it and said we should swap it for ours, because it is nicer than our car. I was so impressed with the raffle I bought every member of my family a ticket, seven tickets in all.  This is one of the nicest Deloreans that I have seen.  It has obviously been well maintained and cared for.  It drove well the short time I had it, on to and off of the trailer, and whoever wins this car will be proud to own it.

Larry DePasquale
3252

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional