[DML] Re: Hesitant starter

I disagree with Mark on #1 but agree on #2. The first problem sounds like a worn solenoid and/or a problem with the starter motor itself like worn, dirty, sticking brushes. The fact that you always hear a click would say the ignition switch is always doing something.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@...> wrote:

> Problem one sounds like it may be the ignition switch itself..  Verify by hooking a meter or test light to the ignition wire on the starter.
>
> Blower motor is usually the circuit breaker popping.  Could be the breaker, or it could be that the motor is rusting and drawing too much current..  Likely cause is water leaking in from above.  Usually the hood catch bolt.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)