[DML] Change to DML Links Settings

All - due to increased spam activity, I have changed the settings on the Links page for the DML.  Previously, DML members could view, create, modify and delete links on the DML links page.  I have changed this such that DML members can still view links, but only moderators can create, modify or delete links.  I don't think this will be too much of an inconvenience for our non-spamming members.  If you have a link on the page that needs to be changed or deleted, or if you want to add a link, just submit your request as though it was a post and your moderating team will take care of it.

Thanks

--
Mike Griese - DML Owner

<*> Your email settings: