[DML] Re: Agreed Value

One way to arrive at a # to use for "Agreed Upon" value is to decide what it would cost you today to buy another Delorean just like yours in the same condition yours is in today. Be honest. When I first insured my car they would not go higher than $20K. Even with a professional appraisel. Now they said they would go to $45K without one so prices have gone up. Also keep in mind the higher the agreed upon value the more your insurance will cost each year. The only time agreed upon value will come into play is if the car is totaled or stolen and not recovered (or totaled). Get quotes form at least several different companies, prices and rules vary a LOT. Some require pictures, some will want an appraisel, etc.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "From the Mailbox of Ty, Kelli and Lexi Craig" <flyerdiva@...> wrote:

> When I insured my DeLo, they just believed me when I stated my value at $30,000.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)