From: d_rex_2002 <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, May 10, 2010 1:15 pm
Subject: [DML] Re: DCS 2010 Lexington Kentucky - Driving Directions (road condition link)

Not sure what question Ken answered, but I will ask mine again.

Any recommendations for avoiding any big construction delays?

(Note: If the delays are not bad, that info is helpful too)

A few of the bigger construction areas are listed below:

Some KY Construction near (or on the way to) Lexington

>From North:

I-75 Southbound at MP 172.68 (Bridge Construction, one lane open)

I-75 Both Directions from MP 152.0 to MP 143.0 (Road Construction)

US 25 Both Directions from MP 138.56 to MP 139.14 (Bridge Work)

>From South:

I-75 Bridge Construction at MP 106.29 (only one lane open)

>From West:

US 421 Both Directions from MP 186.62 to MP 188.08
(all lanes closed intermittently)

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, KKoncelik <kKoncelik@...> wrote:

> Real hard directions for this one
> You can see it from the 115 exit in both directions and its about 800 feet from the end of the ramp if you are going south.
> for those going North you have to go about 1200 feet LOL
>
> Hope to see you all there
>
> Ken

[moderator snip]

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx