AW: [DML] Starter Issues

Hi Luis,
the switch is integrated in the tranny harness.

The connectors at the fire wall in the engine bay behind the driver.
email me privately then I can send you details.

Elvis & 6548

(elvisnocita@xxxxxx)

HI I've been trying to get 3723 back on the road and believe I found the
issue but....

She's an automatic and I can not find ground on the white/yellow conductor
at the start inhibit relay which is suppose to be coming from the automatic
transmission switch. My problem is that I can't find the I can't seem to
find where the switch is actually located. Any help that anyone could offer
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Luis
3723