[DML] DCS 2010 Lexington Kentucky - Driving Directions

[DML] DCS 2010 Lexington Kentucky - Driving Directions

>From the NORTH via I-75

Take exit 115 ( Newtown Pike / Hwy 922 )
Turn RIGHT (South) onto Newtown Pike / Hwy 922
Get into LEFT lane
At 2nd traffic light turn left into the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort
You made it !!

>From the SOUTH via I-75

Take exit 115 ( Newtown Pike / Hwy 922 )
Turn LEFT (South) onto Newtown Pike / Hwy 922
Get into LEFT lane
At 2nd traffic light turn left into the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort
You made it !!

>From I-64 EAST or WEST

I-64 Merges with I-75 in Lexington.
I-75 exit numbers are used.

Those traveling from the EAST on I-64 will merge with
I-75 North at approx mile marker 80, then its about 3.5
miles till your exit ( follow directions above for I-75 from the South )

Those traveling from the West on I-64 will merge with
I-75 south at approx mile marker 75, then its about 1.5
miles till your exit (follow directions above for I-75 from the
North )

>From the SOUTH ( Nashville / Bowling Green KY Area )

I-65 North to exit #93 ( Blue Grass Parkway )
Follow to the end, approx 72 Miles
Exit right onto US 60 East toward Lexington
Follow for approx 5.5 Miles, you will pass the
Bluegrass Airport on your right. ( Airport )
At this point, get in center lane and stay.
1 Mile Take Ramp onto ( Hwy 4 North, New Circle Road )
toward I-75/I-64.
Go approx 5 Miles, take exit 9b onto ( Newtown Pike, Hwy 922 North )
5th traffic light ( approx 1.2 Miles ) into the Griffin Gate Marriott Resort. You made it !!!

Flying into Bluegrass Airport

Rent a car ( Delorean if they have it )
Leave the terminal and turn left onto ( Man-O-War Blvd)
Stay in right lane and turn right onto US-60 East.
Follow directions above where it says ( Airport )
You made it !!!

-Brandon Moody
First post in atleast 3 years

<*> Your email settings: